Employment positions at Grade 7 level (ADNOC Group standard) after 2,5 years of training at Total ABK Academy
Duration: 2.5 years
- 1 year at Academy (Classroom + Workshops)
- 1.5 year: rotation every 9 weeks (3 weeks on the job training offshore + 3 weeks VEDC + 3 weeks off)
- Preparatory program: 440hours
- Petroleum common core: 844 hours
- Petroleum specialization: 3216 hours
Final certification process based on
- Academic results (weekly, quarterly and semester exams).
- Technical skills (workshops and OJT assessments).
- Behavior, attendance and communication.
4 entry positions clearly identified (established positions)
- Assistant wellhead operator
- Assistant instrumentation technician
- Assistant electrical technician
- Assistant mechanical technician